Saturday, February 9

Tagged. Rawr.

This time it's Monkey Kho that tagged me.

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. Live. Nothing else said.

Seven things you can do
1. Eat
2. Eat more
3. Digest
4. Chew
5. Drink
6. Draw a Tigera in under 5 seconds flat.
7. Annihilate the world and Global Domination.

Seven most repeated phrases or words
1. ZOMG!
2. ZOMG!
3. ZOMG!
4. ZOMG!
5. ZOMG!
6. ZOMG!
7. ZOMG!

Seven physical traits you look for the opposite sex
1. Must be male.
2. Preferably not gay. (Bi is optional)
3. Is not a "she-male"
4. Must be taller than me. (easiest criteria. LOL)
5. Did I mention I like men?
6. Yeah, I think I did.
7. Bewbies. LOLWUT ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!! xDXDXDXD

Three names you go by
1. Loeba
2. Ah Huey
3. I think that's it. Unless I missed one. >.>

Three things you like about yourself
1. My size. Lol.
2. The fact I created Tigera. Oh, that winning smile.
3. My sarcasm. *U*

Three things you don't like about yourself
1. *looks down* ....I get to wear lolita dresses as a compensation I guess.
2. My cynicalism. Lol, what am I saying? I love it. /sarcasm.
3. I want longer fingers so I can reach the F1~12 buttons with out moving my wrist. Or a smaller keyboard.

Three things that scares me
1. SPM results
2. Living in an area without an internet connection.
3. Naked Santa.

Three Drinks I like:
1. Teh-C-Peng.

2.
Watermelon juice.
3.
...I'm actually rather fond of white wine. And Tiger Beer + Cola.

Three of your daily essentials
1. Computer.
2. Manga
3. Internet connection. (GOOD connection, not some crap 56k dial up)

Three things that you are wearing now

1. Top
2. Shorts
3. Glasses/Specs

Three of my favourite movies

I dont watch enough movies to have a favorite list. Moving on.

Two Truths and A Lie

1. Truth: I am annoying/irritating desu.
2. Truth: I like cookies.
3. A lie: I am a C-Cup.

Three things about the opposite sex that appeals you

1. They don't have bewbies. Well, most of them anyway.
2. They can can pee standing up.
3. They can look so dopey yet so adorable all at the same time.

Three careers that you are considering, or have considered

1. Programmer
2. Graphic Designer
3. Couch Potato


Three people you would like to tag
1. Ian
2. Ahma
3. Kelvin. As a thank you present for tagging me.

No comments: