Sunday, December 30

Tagged. Rawr.

I should not do this, and break the mind numbing cycle of tag. ==

Wooteva, fire away...


LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1.Graphic Tablet. T.T
2.New PC with Quad Core, best Geforce, the works. (Damn, I'm greedy. xD)
3.Kinokuniya's entire stock. From now, until forever. (Yesh, greed rules)
4.A set of alcohol based markers. (one SET, not just ONE. Lol.)
5.JPA Scholarship of MY choice. (Foolish people ask for straight A1. Smart people go straight to the real deal, the JPA scholarship. XDXDXD)

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
1. You try drawing with a freaking mouse.
2.So I can put up fangirl wallpaper and my papa wont scold me. / So that stuff like Lineage II will work without hassle. / So that I can rub it into Kel's face when he rants bout his Wii.
3. I like to read. Duh.
4. I dont have a set. xD
5. No DUH. Dont YOU want one????

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Kim and Kel. The happy loving couple. (monkey+bulldog=????)
*this is why crossbreeding should be banned.*

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
Since theres two, I'll split it up.

For Kim~
1. Crab. Pincers. Iron grip of STEEL. Can send proffesional wrestlers home crying with her pinches of doom. XD
2.Another artificial curly hair doood. xD *No offence intended to owners of A.Curly Hair.*
3. She....is human?
4.She tagged me. ==
5.The "toilet" she visits in school is suprisingly large and strangely resembles my classroom. Hmmmm.....


For Kel:
1. Monkey.
2. He's MALE. ZOMG! REALLY! *dont judge a book by it's cover people!*xD
3.Wii-owner. (...rawr!)
4.Cannot differentiate Tigers and Kitties. (Poor soul...even Kindergardeners have that vital skill...)
5.Is Obsessed with the fact that I own an iPod. Beware people! (zomg, Kim has one too! LOOK OUT KIM!) XD

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Kim: Just being there. =D And pinching me. D=
Kel: I threw his bag off a 3 storey building. .... *what? It's supposed to be what HE did?*
..wotever. xD

MOST LOVED INVENTION(does not need to be technologically advance):
The Tigera. Dont leave home without one. God Bless Me.

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
A particular breed of horse. That think that they are capable of dancing. XDXDXD

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
1. Ian. bwahahahaha.
2.Kim. For tagging me. And as apology for missing the last one. XD
3.Kel. Same reasons. Minus the apology thingie.
4.SW. To annoy her.
5.Catweba....T.T
6.Kat. When she returns. XD

No comments: